Arrange a time to view
About the property
Set along a quiet country lane this stunning new home is part of a small development of just 3 homes offering a large kitchen/family area, separate living room, study, 4 bedroom and 3 bathrooms.
Whytewood Park is a small development of just three detached luxury homes nestled in a secluded position along a quiet country lane in Lytchett Matravers. Whilst enjoying a semi-rural position the village amenities are only a short walk away.
All three properties have been individually and thoughtfully designed to maximise natural light with high ceilings and large windows taking in the surrounding views. Each home offers a high degree of energy efficiency including solar panels, air source heating with underfloor heating throughout and electric car charging points.
They bring together an appealing blend of a traditional home and contemporary styling with every detail finished to an exacting standard.
Woodhill briefly comprises a reception hall with a feature staircase with glazed balustrade leading to the first floor. The principle feature is the large open plan kitchen/living area overlooking and opening out to the rear garden with bi-fold doors. The kitchen area comprises a large island with breakfast bar and quartz work tops. There are a range of fitted appliances including a venting induction hob, full size fridge and freezer, dishwasher, oven and oven/microwave plus a wine chiller, plus there is a walk in pantry cupboard. The utility room provides further storage and space for appliances. The sitting room also has bi-fold doors leading out to the rear garden There is a separate snug/home office downstairs.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, bedroom one includes a range of bespoke fitted furniture along with an en-suite and balcony. Bedroom two also includes an en-suite in addition to the 4 piece family bathroom.
Outside there are electric gates and a block paved driveway providing ample parking with an electric charge point and access to the garage with an electric door.
The generous level rear garden enjoys a southerly facing aspect laid mainly to lawn with a patio terrace. Steps lead down to a further area of garden and woodland that is bound by planted borders and timber fencing.
Council tax band - TBC
(subject to change)
- Daikin Air source Heat Pump
- Daikin hot water pressurised cylinder (300 litre)
- Solar panels
- Amtico Luxury vinyl tile wood effect floor covering to dining areas
- Luxury fitted carpet to bedrooms and living areas
- Anthracite grey Aluminium windows and doors
- 10 year ICW Structural Defects Insurance / Warranty Policy
- Outstanding Interior Design and finish
- Underfloor heating throughout; ground and first floors incorporating NEO Hub smart control
- Water softener
- Master bedrooms incorporating luxury bespoke design en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe areas
- Porcelanosa tiles to all bathroom walls and floors with black tile trims
- Feature wall tiling with recessed illuminated niche¿s
- Wet room style showers throughout
- Laufen sanitary ware and black Vado brassware throughout
- Vanity units to all wash hand basins
- Heated black ladder towel rails
- Thermostatic shower valves
- Glazed shower screens
- Balcony or Juliet style balconies to each property
- Individual private gardens
- Private Package Treatment Plant for foul water
- Electric Vehicle charging point
- Automatic opening gates to front driveway with intercom facility to Redwood and Woodhill
- Ample car parking space
- Architecturally designed soft landscaping
- Square edge architrave and skirting
- Luxury internal doors with feature glazed SOHO double doors to living area
- Black ironmongery
- Feature staircase with glass balustrade
The village of Lytchett Matravers sits on elevated ground surrounded by open countryside. In the village are a number of amenities including a convenience store, cafes, doctors surgery and a nearby golf club. There are sought after schools nearby along with a number of private schools including Castlecourt, Dumpton and Canford.
It is situated more or less equidistant to Poole, Wimborne and Wareham with easy access to the A35 and A31. Poole is famous for its natural harbour and miles of sandy beaches and has a mainline train route to London Waterloo.
Kitchen/Dining/Family 6.9m (22'8) x 6.41m (21'0)
Sitting Room 6.87m (22'6) x 4.87m (16')
Study 3.49m (11'5) x 3.28m (10'9)
Utility Room 2.41m (7'11) x 2.07m (6'9)
Bedroom 1 6.61m (21'8) x 4.05m (13'3)
En-suite 2.77m (9'1) x 1.92m (6'4)
Bedroom 2 4.92m (16'2) x 4.27m (14'0)
Bed 2 En-suite 2.32m (7'7) x 2.02m (6'8)
Bedroom 3 4.55m (14'11) x 4.2m (13'9)
Bedroom 4 4.58m (15'0) x 3.87m (12'8)
Bathroom 3.02m (9'11) x 2.23m (7'4)
Garage 6.03m (19'9) x 4.71m (15'5)
Garage 6.03m (19'9) x 4.71m (15'5)
Luxury New Home
Solar panels, and air source heat pump
Close to village amenities
ALL MEASUREMENTS QUOTED ARE APPROX. AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY. THE FIXTURES, FITTINGS andamp; APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED AND THEREFORE NO GUARANTEE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THEY ARE IN WORKING ORDER. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE LOCAL AUTHORITY FOR DETAILS OF COUNCIL TAX. PHOTOGRAPHS ARE REPRODUCED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION AND IT CANNOT BE INFERRED THAT ANY ITEM SHOWN IS INCLUDED.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
Solicitors are specifically requested to verify the details of our sales particulars in the pre-contract enquiries, in particular the price, local and other searches, in the event of a sale.