Updated: 23 January 2019
The successful marketing of New Homes has been a fundamental part of Goadsby Residential for many decades and today represents a significant part of our sales revenue.
We have a deep understanding of our clients needs and work closely with them to develop marketing strategies that meet their build programme and sales requirements.
Our branch network of 25 offices across Dorset, Hampshire and South Wiltshire also play a significant part in our New Homes success and they supplement the wider marketing strategy through the generation of additional enquiries and sales.
Since the companies formation in 1958 we have acted for many developers, large and small and in more recent years such companies have included: Taylor Wimpey, Linden Homes, Barratt Homes, Inland Homes, Persimmon etc.
We have also acted and continue to act for many well-known regional companies such as: CG Fry, Ankers and Rawlings, Pennyfarthing, Wyatt Homes, Alfred Homes together with: Willton Homes, Bayview, Juno, Holton Homes, Nylo Homes, Stanborough Homes and many more.
So whether you have a large development or a single new home we are uniquely placed to assist you.
To view New Homes we currently have on the market please see our dedicated New Homes search page.
Case Study - Retirement Living at St Ives Place
Created by Care South, one of the leading
providers of high quality residential and home
care services in the South of England this development comprised of 14 one, two and three bedroom apartments together with 4 three bedroom cottages
View Case Study
New Homes Consultancy
At Goadsby we understand each New Home provider will have their own unique requirements and we will work in conjunction with them to provide a detail marketing proposal.
Our appraisal of your New Homes site and the development of your marketing strategy will be carried out by a Residential Director together with the local Office Manager.
This detailed marketing report will provide the following observations
- We will provide our recommendation with regard property types, the accommodation and floor area having given consideration to buyer demand with a view to maximising sales revenues.
- Site Features offering observation as to the site location, proximity to local amenities and property specification.
- Observations with regard expected buyer profile to include an analysis of current enquiry levels by group with data taken from our local branch network.
- Competitor analysis with information on comparable sites, property types and sales revenues.
- Full marketing plan.
- Schedule with recommended asking prices.
Whether your site is large or small, introduced to you by Goadsby or not, we would be delighted to undertake an appraisal on your behalf.
In the first instance please contact Nigel Price Residential Chairman.