News banner image

Help to Buy articles

New Homes Success

11 April

Grennall Developments in conjunction with Goadsby Poole office are pleased to report the last remaining home at the popular Evergreen Close, Upton has now been sold.

Read more

Now Released!

19 March

The latest properties for sale from the highly popular Pemberly development are a selection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, most enjoying pleasant rural outlooks and presenting one of the last opportunities to purchase a new home at Pemberly.

Read more

Help To Buy Accepted

14 February

Goadsby’s busy Bournemouth office are delighted to report that they are now offering for sale a brand new development which is currently under construction from a prominent local developer.

Read more

Latest Release at Pemberly

29 January

A 4 bedroom semi-detached home superbly situated within the highly popular Pemberly development enjoying lovely rural outlooks over Wyke Oliver Hill. The home boasts generous living accommodation along with a garage and driveway.

Read more

New Development of Terraced Houses Nr Poole Quay

24 January

Goadsby in Poole are delighted to be offering a new development of 3 terraced and 2 end terraced houses near Poole Quay.

Read more

Help To Buy Houses In Winton

29 November

Goadsby in Charminster are delighted to be offering to the market these two BRAND NEW 3 bedroom houses that are situated between Winton and Charminster.

Read more

3 Bedroom New Build Town House in Upton

19 November

Goadsby in Poole are pleased to be offering a lovely new build, 3 bedroom town house on Poole Road in Upton. The property is located within walking distance of local shops and attractions, such as Upton Country Park.

Read more

3 Brand New Homes Available

20 June

This selection of 3 brand new homes are situated in a popular and convenient location close to both Bournemouth Grammar schools, Castlepoint and the A338 Wessex Way.

Read more

20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

8 February

Goadsby are pleased to be offering to the market a development of 10 brand new 3 bedroom mews style houses in Waterloo that all offer spacious accommodation set over 3 floors. With all offering a private garden and parking these properties are in such high demand as we have already agreed a sale 8 of them – 80% gone and only 2 now remaining!

Read more

Help To Buy Homes In Winton

5 June

Goadsby are delighted to offer to the market these fantastic BRAND NEW 3 bedroom semi-detached family homes in Winton.

Read more
Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out