Sold in 1st Week of Marketing!

Sold in 1st Week of Marketing!

13 February 2018
Sold in 1st Week of Marketing!

Goadsby Estate Agents in Poole are happy to report their successful start to the year has continued into February, with this stunning 3 bedroom detached going under offer in just the first week of marketing.

Located in Hamworthy, this charming family home offered 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, modern kitchen with separate dining room and a large south-facing rear garden. Other benefits include a detached garage and off-road parking. 

If you’ve been considering a move please don’t hesitate to call us today on 01202 673375 or email poole@goadsby.com to arrange your free, no obligation, valuation.

Related Articles

Goadsby Welcomes Branch Manager

14 February

Goadsby have welcomed Branch Manager, Colin Harris to their Wareham branch. Colin joined Goadsby in 2005 and has been the Branch Manager at Ringwood since 2011, before recently transferring to Wareham.

Read more

20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

8 February

Goadsby are pleased to be offering to the market a development of 10 brand new 3 bedroom mews style houses in Waterloo that all offer spacious accommodation set over 3 floors. With all offering a private garden and parking these properties are in such high demand as we have already agreed a sale 8 of them – 80% gone and only 2 now remaining!

Read more

Stunning Family Home

8 February

Matt Cowley, branch manager at Goadsby in Canford Cliffs reports that they have just taken instructions on this superb family home in a sought after location in Lower Parkstone.

Read more
Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out