Arrange a time to view
About the property
A STUNNING SELECTION OF APARTMENTS LOCATED ON WEYMOUTH ESPLANADE, WITH MANY OF THE APARTMENTS ENJOYING PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS. PRICES FROM £115,000 - £225,000.
Introducing The Beaches, a selection of just 7 apartments comprising studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. These charcterful apartments are situated in a Grade II listed building on Weymouth's Georgian Esplanade; many of the apartments enjoy unrivalled 180 degree sea views out across Weymouth Bay.
Each apartment has been meticulously designed and constructed to compliment modern day living. All the apartments are finished to a high specification to include luxurious kitchens with integral appliances, stylish bath or shower rooms and contemporary tiling.
These charming apartments are located opposite Weymouth's award winning sandy beach, where delightful walks along the Esplanade take you towards Bowleaze Coveway in one direction and Weymouth harbour in the other. Weymouth train station offering main line links to both London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads is only a short walk away.
Weymouth beach stretches 3 miles along the coast, offering spectacular and panoramic views across the bay and its shallow inshore waters add to its attraction along with the picturesque harbour and Marina. The town has everything you would expect from a bustling and popular seaside resort including excellent attractions, a choice of supermarkets, a huge variety of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants.
- Caple integrated full height Fridge/Freezer (where possible)
- Compact Dishwasher
- Caple Multi-function touch control Oven and Induction Hob
- Led under cabinet lighting
- Polar white screwless sockets with black inserts
- Copper sink with mixer
- Feature tiled splaashback
- 22mm laminate worktop
- Matte white handless kitchen
- Wide plank laminate in natural rustic oak
- Wall mounted WC, concealed cistern
- Wall mounted vanity in light grey with monobloc mixer from Vado
- Vado rigid riser shower with thermostatic concealed valve
- Porcealanosa Mirage silver main tile and Maia Almond shower and bath wall
- Zehnder towel rad in special white Quartz finish
Doors, Ironmongery and Floors:
- Hardwood Georgian style external door painted in grey/blue
- External lantern lights
- Cottage style moulded internal doors in white
- Mini bullnose 170mm skirting with Ovolo 70mm architrave
- Lever on rose in matt black
- Wide plank laminate in natural rustic oak to kitchens/living rooms and hallways and carpets to bedrooms
Halo have been involved in the restoration and conversion of important listed buildings and landmark properties throughout Dorset and Hampshire. They place great importance on building sustainable homes that both reduce running costs and are kind to the environment. Every Halo home goes through a stringent design process, involving interior designers, architects and landscape gardeners to maximise the standard of living.
Available to View Now
A Selection of Just 7 Modern Apartments
Breathtaking Views Out Across Weymouth Bay
Ideal Holiday Let
Important Notice: The artist?s impression, floor plans, configurations and layouts are included for guidance only. The Developer and Agent therefore gives notice to prospective purchasers that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Developer and Agent can be relied upon as accurately describing any particular or proposed dwelling or development. All such matters must be treated as intended only as a single illustration and guidance. They are subject to change from time to time without notice and their accuracy is not guaranteed, nor do they constitute part of a contract or a warranty. The fixtures, fittings, services and appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. All measurements are approximate. Prospective purchasers are requested to check before entering into negotiations as to whether the specification has changed.