Arrange a time to view
About the property
COMING SOON A STYLISH 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION.
Phase 1 launching in Autumn 2018 with completion anticipated by the end of October.
Eden Park comprises eighteen quality homes with a mix of two, three and four bedroom properties - beautifully finished with a traditional yet contemporary feel. Each has its own individual character, style and charm.
The development is set in a prestigious, peaceful residential area just a few minutes inland from the seafront and harbour. It is perfectly positioned within walking distance of great schools, shops, supermarkets and transport links - but on a calm, private road away from the hustle and bustle. Within a short walk you can be at the RSPB Radipole Nature Reserve with its stunning wildlife, as well as the play areas, tennis and basketball courts of Radipole Park Gardens.
Eden Park is on the doorstep of the Dorset Downs to the north, where you can enjoy a lovely afternoon walk - and the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site to the south.
With plenty to see and do all around Weymouth, a thriving town centre and a welcoming community, you'll feel right at home at Eden Park.
Plots 13 to 16 are stunning 3 bedroom, semi-detached family homes set on the edge of the prestigious and peaceful development of Eden Park; boasting, generous light and airy accommodation with a high specification finish. Designed with today?s modern living in mind there is a generous sized open plan kitchen/diner/living room with bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden, and stairs rising to the first floor. An under stairs storage cupboard provides space and plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchens will have stone worktops with under mounted sink?s, integrated oven, hob and extractor, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Downstair?s further benefits from a WC.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single and family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from en-suite shower room
Outside, each property will have 2 parking spaces to the front and the enclosed rear gardens will be landscaped.
* Matt handleless doors with timber effect wall units
* Stone worktops with undermounted basin
* Neff oven and induction hob
* Integrated extractor to wall unit
* Integrated under counter fridge, freezer and dishwasher
* Breakfast bar
* High quality laminate wood effect flooring
* High quality Sanuex sanitaryware with wall mounted vanity basin and wall hung pan
* Victorian style feature floor tiles
* White contemporary wall tiles
* Towel radiators
* Gas central heating
* Carpeted timber staircase with hardwood rail
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas
* Bi-fold doors leading out to the rear garden
* Traditional style doors with traditional architrave and skirting
* Polished chrome lever handles
* Utility cupboard with space for washing machine
* Hillindon oak front doors to homes with a brick finish
* Derby painted grey front doors to homes with a render finish
* Landscaped garden
* Outside light
* Outside tap
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL
* 100% LED energy saving lighting
* Shaver socket
* TV points to all bedrooms
* Integrated worktop lighting to kitchen
* Down lights to all bedrooms
* USB charging port to kitchen and master bedroom
Please note the internal images shown are from previous Juno developments and are for guidance only, as are the area images.
Help to Buy Available
Stylish Matt Handleless Kitchen Doors with Timber Effect Wall Units
Stone Worktops with Under Mounted Sink
Integrated Oven Hob & Extractor, Fridge, Freezer & Dishwasher
Utility Cupboards with Space for a Washing Machine
Bi-Fold Doors Leading to the Gardens
High Quality Wood Effect Flooring
Gas Central Heating
Important Notice: The artist?s impression, floor plans, configurations and layouts are included for guidance only. The Developer and Agent therefore gives notice to prospective purchasers that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Developer and Agent can be relied upon as accurately describing any particular or proposed dwelling or development. All such matters must be treated as intended only as a single illustration and guidance. They are subject to change from time to time without notice and their accuracy is not guaranteed, nor do they constitute part of a contract or a warranty. The fixtures, fittings, services and appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. All measurements are approximate. Prospective purchasers are requested to check before entering into negotiations as to whether the specification has changed.