Arrange a time to view
About the property
GOOD SIZE FAMILY HOME WITHIN THE WALLS OF WAREHAM
The property is situated in central Wareham, within easy walking distance of all the amenities, including good schools, the Sports Centre, Wareham Quay, restaurants, shops and buses. Wareham train station is a short walk away.
The property benefits from newly fitted high quality UPVC double glazed doors and windows throughout. Accessed by a contemporary front door, the hall has a large coat cupboard, under stairs cupboard and downstairs WC (unfinished). The heart of the home is the generous sitting/dining room. This large room which has a chimney breast as a focal point, accommodates an L-shaped sofa and enjoys patio doors out to the enclosed and private west facing garden. The dining area with its south facing window is currently arranged with a suite of table and six chairs. The spacious kitchen is situated to the rear of the property overlooking the garden.
Rising to the first floor, the master bedroom with ensuite shower room is situated to the rear of the house. A very good sized room currently accommodating a super king sized double bed with floor space for wardrobes etc. The ensuite shower room does need some completion but is in good order.
The second bedroom accommodates a king size double bed and mirrored wardrobe unit. It is also situated at the rear of the house.
The south facing family bathroom requires some completion but the majority of units are in place.
The third bedroom situated to the front of the property is a good sized double, decorated in warm colours.
The fourth bedroom also situated to the front of the property is currently arranged as a twin but has accommodated a super king double bed.
The property offers off street parking for one vehicle and access to the integral garage containing the Worcester Bosch condensing boiler. The front garden is primarily laid to lawn, but could be used for additional parking if required.
The west facing rear garden is easy to maintain and is also primarily laid to lawn with a concrete patio. The property enjoys a brick wall to the perimeter providing good privacy.
Overall this well maintained property enjoys generous space throughout, requiring some completion to the bathroom suites and is offered to the market with no forward chain. A viewing is highly recommended.
- A glazed back door - A comprehensive range of wall and base units - Space for dishwasher, washing machine and gas hob/electric oven - Wall space for separate family sized fridge and freezer
- Eclisse Italian white satin sliding glass pocket door (as seen on Grand Designs) - Tasteful grey Porcelanosa tiling - A sophisticated Merlyn 8 shower enclosure and low profile shower tray
- Aqualisa digital Hi Qu raindrop effect head and separate adjustable shower head - Hi Qu intuitive multi-function LED illuminated display and remote control - Duravit PuraVida wall hung WC and basin on matching vanity unit
- Electric underfloor heating Plumbed for Eros Designer heated towel rail in stainless steel (lifetime guarantee)
- Eclisse Italian white satin sliding glass pocket door (as seen on Grand Designs) - Contemporary grey Porcelanosa tiling - A luxurious Merlyn 10 curved shower enclosure and low profile shower tray - Aqualisa digital Hi Qu raindrop effect head and separate adjustable shower head - Hi Qu intuitive multi-function LED illuminated display and remote control - *Carronite -Status bathtub fitted with Hi Qu luxurious digital overflow filler. (*Carronite TM baths, with unique, patented, triple-layer reinforcement system come with a 30 year guarantee) Duravit PuraVida WC and basin on matching vanity unit Electric underfloor heating Eros Designer dual fuel heated towel rail in stainless steel (lifetime guarantee).
Sitting Room 6.09m (20') x 3.64m (11'11)
Dining Room 3.09m (10'2) x 2.38m (7'10)
Kitchen 3.59m (11'9) x 3.08m (10'1)
Master Bedroom 3.65m (12') x 3.64m (11'11)
Bedroom 2 3.47m (11'5) x 3.1m (10'2)
Bedroom 3 3.09m (10'2) x 2.99m (9'10)
Bedroom 4 4.22m (13'10) x 2.6m (8'6)
Bathroom 2.36m (7'9) x 2.05m (6'9)
Garage 5.49m (18'0) x 3m (9'10)
Good Size Family Home
Set in Wareham Town Centre
4 Good Size Bedrooms
Master En-Suite Facilities
Garage & Parking
Easy Maintenance Gardens
No Forward Chain
Gas Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazing
ALL MEASUREMENTS QUOTED ARE APPROX. AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY. THE FIXTURES, FITTINGS and APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED AND THEREFORE NO GUARANTEE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THEY ARE IN WORKING ORDER. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE LOCAL AUTHORITY FOR DETAILS OF COUNCIL TAX. PHOTOGRAPHS ARE REPRODUCED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION AND IT CANNOT BE INFERRED THAT ANY ITEM SHOWN IS INCLUDED.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
Solicitors are specifically requested to verify the details of our sales particulars in the pre-contract enquiries, in particular the price, local and other searches, in the event of a sale.
Strictly through the vendors agents Goadsby