Arrange a time to view
About the property
GROUND FLOOR 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE PATIO
A stunning ground floor nearly new town centre apartment within a small development of just 10 particularly well appointed 2 and 3 bedroom apartments finished to an exacting standard and specification throughout, contemporary in style.
Within walking distance from the town centre and the nearby nature reserve and its many woodland walks, highly commended schools and easy access routes to both Bournemouth and neighbouring market towns of Ringwood and Wimborne. Ferndown town centre has an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities including the recently opened MandS Food Hall, leisure and fitness centre, the renowned championship golf course, the River Stour and areas of green belt are close by offering diverse wildlife and lovely walks
This pleasing residence offers a light and spacious feel throughout, boasting a private patio to the rear elevation overlooking the delightful communal grounds.
All rooms being well proportioned, the apartment is accessed via either communal staircase or passenger lift and accommodation includes spacious sitting/dining room with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass patio doors leading to large personal patio, complimented by a modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances and a concealed gas boiler for central heating and hot water, with a separate utility room.
All bedrooms have fitted carpets and are double in size. The master bedroom boasts luxury en-suite shower facilities. There is a high specification luxury family bathroom complimenting the remaining bedrooms.
The apartment block has an attractive landscaped communal garden, secure allocated underground parking, visitors' parking and lockable store room.
* Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with mocha soft close high gloss doors and drawers
* Quartz work surfaces
* Integrated appliances: Electric multi-function oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer.
* Luxury bathroom and en-suite shower room
* Villeroy and Bosch sanitary ware
* Oversized shower tray to en-suite
* Under floor heating
* Chrome heated towel rails
* Porcelanosa ceramic tiled floor
* Remainder new home warranty
* Gas-fired central heating and hot water system
* Fitted carpets throughout
* Ample power, television, telephone and satellite points
* Low maintenance composite decking to balcony
* Security entry phone system
* Passenger lift
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Landscaped communal gardens
* Secure allocated underground parking and store room
* Visitors parking bays
* High quality external architectural design featuring local a mixer of slate and rendered elevations
* UPVC external windows and doors
* Visitor parking
* Communal bin storage and private lockable store
Sitting Room 4.54m (14'11) x 4.11m (13'6)
Kitchen 4.64m (15'3) x 2.38m (7'10)
Utility 1.64m (5'5) x 1.45m (4'9)
Bedroom 1 3.06m (10'0) x 3.01m (9'11)
En-Suite 1.8m (5'11) x 1.46m (4'9)
Bedroom 2 3.7m (12'2) x 2.61m (8'7)
Bedroom 3 2.95m (9'8) x 2.02m (6'8)
Bathroom 2.22m (7'3) x 1.61m (5'3)
Nearly New 3 Bed Ground Floor Apartment
With Own Private Patio
Lift Servicing all Floors
High Specification & Finish Throughout
Secure Allocated Under Ground Parking
Strictly through the vendors agents GOADSBY
ALL MEASUREMENTS QUOTED ARE APPROX. AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY. THE FIXTURES, FITTINGS and APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED AND THEREFORE NO GUARANTEE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THEY ARE IN WORKING ORDER. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE LOCAL AUTHORITY FOR DETAILS OF COUNCIL TAX. PHOTOGRAPHS ARE REPRODUCED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION AND IT CANNOT BE INFERRED THAT ANY ITEM SHOWN IS INCLUDED.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
Solicitors are specifically requested to verify the details of our sales particulars in the pre-contract enquiries, in particular the price, local and other searches, in the event of a sale.