20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

8 February 2018
20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

Goadsby are pleased to be offering to the market a development of 10 brand new 3 bedroom mews style houses in Waterloo that all offer spacious accommodation set over 3 floors. With all offering a private garden and parking these properties are in such high demand as we have already agreed a sale 8 of them – 80% gone and only 2 now remaining!

These properties built by renowned builders Holton Homes are ideal as a first time purchase or buy to let investment and come with a 10 year LABC guarantee.  They will be fitted with modern kitchens with integral electric oven, gas hob and overhead extractors as well as some fitted appliances. Sanitary ware will also be white throughout with ceramic wall tiling.

Lara Bunter, Branch Manager, comments “With the added benefit of Help to Buy available with this development, we have been inundated with enquiries since the initial launch. We expect the properties to be complete in Spring and do not expect the remaining 2 units to be available for much longer!”

If you would like further information or to arrange a site visit to see the remaining units, please call Lara on 01202 692145 or visit the website below. The remaining properties are offered from £287,500.

CLICK HERE to see a floorplan for one of the properties and to find out more.

Related Articles

Sale Agreed Within Days of Listing!

27 May

Goadsby in Ferndown are pleased to announce that they have agreed another sale within days of marketing.

Read more

In celebration of the Queen's Platinum Jubilee

26 May

In celebration of the Queen's Platinum Jubilee, our office in Salisbury have kicked things off by decorating their window in readiness.

Read more

The Stats Don’t Lie

26 May

According to the most recent data released by Rightmove in their May House Price Index Report the market in the south west continues to improve.

Read more

How much is your home worth?

Request a valuation

Latest news items

Positions

Topics

News RSS Feed

Broadstone

  • Sales 01202 692145
    Lettings 01202 692145
  • 177 Lower Blandford Road
    Broadstone
    Dorset
    BH18 8DH
  • Monday - Friday
    8.45am - 5.30pm

    Saturday
    9am - 5pm
More details
Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out