Stunning Family Home

Stunning Family Home

8 February 2018
Stunning Family Home

Matt Cowley, branch manager at Goadsby in Canford Cliffs reports that they have just taken instructions on this superb family home in a sought-after location in Lower Parkstone.

‘This superb home was built in 2014 and has almost too many features to list!! explained Matt.

The accommodation would be ideal for a growing family and includes a spacious and versatile living area that incorporates a family room with bi fold doors, dining area and stunning kitchen. Also on the ground floor is further living room, utility room and WC.

The first floor features a lovely master suite with sliding door to a balcony, ensuite dressing room and shower room. There is a spacious guest bedroom with en suite and two further bedrooms and bathroom.

The final outstanding feature, sure to impress, to this home is the substantial garden – again ideal for the growing family.

With an asking price of £1,150,000 this home needs to be viewed.  For an appointment or further information please contact Matt Cowley on 01202 701616 or canfordcliffs@goadsby.com.

CLICK HERE for further details.

Related Articles

Goadsby Welcomes Branch Manager

14 February

Goadsby have welcomed Branch Manager, Colin Harris to their Wareham branch. Colin joined Goadsby in 2005 and has been the Branch Manager at Ringwood since 2011, before recently transferring to Wareham.

Read more

Sold in 1st Week of Marketing!

13 February

Goadsby Estate Agents in Poole are happy to report their successful start to the year has continued into February, with this stunning 3 bedroom detached going under offer in just the first week of marketing.

Read more

20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

8 February

Goadsby are pleased to be offering to the market a development of 10 brand new 3 bedroom mews style houses in Waterloo that all offer spacious accommodation set over 3 floors. With all offering a private garden and parking these properties are in such high demand as we have already agreed a sale 8 of them – 80% gone and only 2 now remaining!

Read more
Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out