Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow

Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow

7 February 2018
Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow

Chandler’s Ford - Offers in Excess of £300,000

Conveniently situated close to local amenities is this delightful detached two bedroom bungalow which has plenty of potential for further improvement.

Mead Road is a delightful light and sunny detached bungalow that has been loved and enjoyed by the same owners since 1964.

The accommodation offers a good size sitting room with bow window to the front and sliding doors leading into the dining room.

The extended kitchen has ample modern wall and floor units with work surface and space for all essential appliances.  Side access is provided via a door leading out onto the drive.

The main bedroom is a generous double with plenty of room for wardrobes and other bedroom furniture.  The room also benefits from a bow window overlooking the front of the property helping to create a very light and sunny room.

Bedroom two provides space for a single bed and wardrobes and faces the rear.

The bungalow is complemented by a modern bathroom with white three piece suite.

Externally there is a generous garden that wraps around the property which is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders and hedging.

The drive provides space for parking several vehicles and leads to the single garage.

The property is conveniently located with Chandlers Ford Centre being only 0.5 miles away.

Goadsby 02380 269269

CLICK HERE for further details.

Related Articles

Goadsby Welcomes Branch Manager

14 February

Goadsby have welcomed Branch Manager, Colin Harris to their Wareham branch. Colin joined Goadsby in 2005 and has been the Branch Manager at Ringwood since 2011, before recently transferring to Wareham.

Read more

Sold in 1st Week of Marketing!

13 February

Goadsby Estate Agents in Poole are happy to report their successful start to the year has continued into February, with this stunning 3 bedroom detached going under offer in just the first week of marketing.

Read more

20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

8 February

Goadsby are pleased to be offering to the market a development of 10 brand new 3 bedroom mews style houses in Waterloo that all offer spacious accommodation set over 3 floors. With all offering a private garden and parking these properties are in such high demand as we have already agreed a sale 8 of them – 80% gone and only 2 now remaining!

Read more
Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out