Breath-Taking Sea Views

Breath-Taking Sea Views

12 January 2018
Breath-Taking Sea Views

The stunning sea views from this immaculate modern family house have to be seen to be believed.  With breath-taking views across Swanage bay towards the Isle of Wight, it must surely be most people’s idea of their dream home.  Set in a sought after residential area of Swanage, the versatile accommodation enjoys an impressive open plan living area, a further reception room, 4 double bedrooms, master en-suite facilities, large integral garage with workshop/storage & ample parking. 

Price: £900,000 -   EPC B.

For further details please CLICK HERE

For further information contact Hannah Palmer at Goadsby, Swanage on 01929 425055 or visit www.goadsby.com

Related Articles

Goadsby Welcomes Branch Manager

14 February

Goadsby have welcomed Branch Manager, Colin Harris to their Wareham branch. Colin joined Goadsby in 2005 and has been the Branch Manager at Ringwood since 2011, before recently transferring to Wareham.

Read more

Sold in 1st Week of Marketing!

13 February

Goadsby Estate Agents in Poole are happy to report their successful start to the year has continued into February, with this stunning 3 bedroom detached going under offer in just the first week of marketing.

Read more

20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

8 February

Goadsby are pleased to be offering to the market a development of 10 brand new 3 bedroom mews style houses in Waterloo that all offer spacious accommodation set over 3 floors. With all offering a private garden and parking these properties are in such high demand as we have already agreed a sale 8 of them – 80% gone and only 2 now remaining!

Read more
Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out