Chandlers Ford £285,000

Chandlers Ford £285,000

11 January 2018
Chandlers Ford £285,000

Price: £285,000

This well-proportioned home is situated within one mile of Chandlers Ford centre. The accommodation comprises a large living room with space enough for a dining area and has access to the conservatory which overlooks the garden. The kitchen has space for all essential appliances as well as ample cupboards and work surface. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, all of a good size and complemented by the family bathroom and separate WC. Externally the property enjoys ample driveway parking to the front of the garage, as well as the side. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy as well as a westerly aspect and features raised lawn and patio ideal for the family to enjoy. Chandlers Ford enjoys many excellent local amenities with Waitrose, Costa Coffee, Boots and more lying within a miles walk. The property enjoys good school catchments for Fryern infants and juniors and The Toynbee School for secondary education. There is great access to commuter links, with a bus route nearby as well as easy access to the M3. 

For full details please CLICK HERE

Contact Chris Pickard or a member of his team on 02380 269269.

Related Articles

Goadsby Welcomes Branch Manager

14 February

Goadsby have welcomed Branch Manager, Colin Harris to their Wareham branch. Colin joined Goadsby in 2005 and has been the Branch Manager at Ringwood since 2011, before recently transferring to Wareham.

Read more

Sold in 1st Week of Marketing!

13 February

Goadsby Estate Agents in Poole are happy to report their successful start to the year has continued into February, with this stunning 3 bedroom detached going under offer in just the first week of marketing.

Read more

20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

8 February

Goadsby are pleased to be offering to the market a development of 10 brand new 3 bedroom mews style houses in Waterloo that all offer spacious accommodation set over 3 floors. With all offering a private garden and parking these properties are in such high demand as we have already agreed a sale 8 of them – 80% gone and only 2 now remaining!

Read more
Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out