Start 2018 with an Open House

Start 2018 with an Open House

11 January 2018
Start 2018 with an Open House

Goadsby are holding an Open House event on 27 January 2018, 11am - 1pm, at this spacious & well maintained family home which is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac at Woodlands, Sandford.  With a well-manicured garden, garage and ample parking, this substantial property also enjoys multiple versatile reception space including a sitting room with vaulted ceiling, dining room, games room & kitchen/breakfast room, along with a separate utility room.  There are also 4 bedrooms, with the master having en-suite facilities. 

£525,000. 

For further information about the property or the Open House, please contact David Price, Associate Director at Goadsby, Wareham on 01929 552206. 

Related Articles

Goadsby Welcomes Branch Manager

14 February

Goadsby have welcomed Branch Manager, Colin Harris to their Wareham branch. Colin joined Goadsby in 2005 and has been the Branch Manager at Ringwood since 2011, before recently transferring to Wareham.

Read more

Sold in 1st Week of Marketing!

13 February

Goadsby Estate Agents in Poole are happy to report their successful start to the year has continued into February, with this stunning 3 bedroom detached going under offer in just the first week of marketing.

Read more

20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

8 February

Goadsby are pleased to be offering to the market a development of 10 brand new 3 bedroom mews style houses in Waterloo that all offer spacious accommodation set over 3 floors. With all offering a private garden and parking these properties are in such high demand as we have already agreed a sale 8 of them – 80% gone and only 2 now remaining!

Read more
Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out