7 Goadsby Branches Recognised For “Exceptional” Performances Within The Best Estate Agent Guide

7 Goadsby Branches Recognised For “Exceptional” Performances Within The Best Estate Agent Guide

13 December 2017
7 Goadsby Branches Recognised For “Exceptional” Performances Within The Best Estate Agent Guide

Goadsby Estate Agents will be celebrating their 60th anniversary throughout 2018 and having established themselves as one of the area’s leading Independent Estate Agents they pride themselves in offering the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
 
Goadsby were therefore delighted to have been recognised by the Property Academy who ranked their Verwood Office as the 19th Best Estate Agency Office in the country and offered Exceptional status to a total of 7 of their branches. These Exceptional branches are located in: Broadstone, Charminster, Eastleigh, Poole, Southampton, Verwood & Winchester
 
Residential Chairman Nigel Price commentated “For our office in Verwood to be placed 19th Best Estate Agency branch within the country and in total for 7 offices to be judged by an independent body to fall within the Top 5% of agencies is something to be very proud of.  This accolade is testimony to our values and the quality of the training we provide.  It also could not have been achieved without our staff upholding and delivering the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.”  
 
The Best Estate Agents Guide is a useful tool designed to help you to choose an estate agent for the sale or let of your most valuable asset.  The guide was created by The Property Academy, with the support of the UK’s largest property portal, Rightmove who together assessed over 25,000 branches.   Each branch was analysed over a 12-month period and scored against a unique set of performance and customer service criteria, using a combination of data analysis and mystery shopping.  
 
From this exercise the top 20% of Estate agents were identified and in total 14 of Goadsby’s offices appear within the Guide.      www.bestestateagentguide.co.uk
 
Whether you are a buyer, a seller or a landlord or tenant you can be assured that through training and development the staff at Goadsby have the necessary knowledge & experienced to guide you through your property transaction. Goadsby believe in doing the ordinary things extraordinarily well and further information upon their services and branch network is available on www.goadsby.com

Related Articles

Goadsby Welcomes Branch Manager

14 February

Goadsby have welcomed Branch Manager, Colin Harris to their Wareham branch. Colin joined Goadsby in 2005 and has been the Branch Manager at Ringwood since 2011, before recently transferring to Wareham.

Read more

Sold in 1st Week of Marketing!

13 February

Goadsby Estate Agents in Poole are happy to report their successful start to the year has continued into February, with this stunning 3 bedroom detached going under offer in just the first week of marketing.

Read more

20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

8 February

Goadsby are pleased to be offering to the market a development of 10 brand new 3 bedroom mews style houses in Waterloo that all offer spacious accommodation set over 3 floors. With all offering a private garden and parking these properties are in such high demand as we have already agreed a sale 8 of them – 80% gone and only 2 now remaining!

Read more
Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out