3 Bedroom House in Valley Park

3 Bedroom House in Valley Park

12 October 2017
3 Bedroom House in Valley Park

£375,000 - Chandler's Ford

Goadsby Estate Agents are pleased to offer this home situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac which has been significantly improved by the current owners. No doubt the hub of the house is the kitchen area, which is open plan to the dining room and the recently added conservatory. The kitchen features ample work surface, built in appliances and space for a fridge freezer as well as housing the boiler which is approximately 1 year old. The conservatory, added approximately 3 years ago, features under floor heating and Karndean flooring which runs through the ground floor with the exception of the sitting room which has carpet that was replaced around 2 years ago. The ground floor also features a WC finished in a contemporary style. Upstairs there are three bedrooms all of which can accommodate a double bed and benefit from built in wardrobes. The main bedroom also features an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom, along with the en-suite, were both refitted approximately 3 years ago. Externally the property benefits from a garage with parking to the front and the remaining front has been covered with shingle for low maintenance. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and offers a good degree of privacy. 
 
This home enjoys an excellent position in Valley Park, with many of the excellent features of the area within walking distance. The woodlands and leisure centre lie a short walk away, whilst the local shops, including a Tesco and fish and chips shop and the local pub are also nearby. Also nearby is the excellent rated St Francis Primary School. The property also falls within the catchment for the good rated Toynbee Secondary School. For more information or to book an appointment to view, please call 02380 269269.

Related Articles

Goadsby Welcomes Branch Manager

14 February

Goadsby have welcomed Branch Manager, Colin Harris to their Wareham branch. Colin joined Goadsby in 2005 and has been the Branch Manager at Ringwood since 2011, before recently transferring to Wareham.

Read more

Sold in 1st Week of Marketing!

13 February

Goadsby Estate Agents in Poole are happy to report their successful start to the year has continued into February, with this stunning 3 bedroom detached going under offer in just the first week of marketing.

Read more

20% remaining, 80% SOLD – HELP TO BUY available

8 February

Goadsby are pleased to be offering to the market a development of 10 brand new 3 bedroom mews style houses in Waterloo that all offer spacious accommodation set over 3 floors. With all offering a private garden and parking these properties are in such high demand as we have already agreed a sale 8 of them – 80% gone and only 2 now remaining!

Read more
Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out