Nigel Price Residential Chairman Goadsby reports that they are launching a special incentive to those wishing to sell or let their property from 1st September to the 30th November.
Anyone instructing one of our offices to sell or let their property from 1st September to the 30th November will automatically be entered into a draw to win £2000 towards a holiday next year!! enthused Nigel.
This year has been extremely busy with the stamp duty incentive and whilst this comes to end this month we are experiencing very strong demand both from buyers and tenants’. ‘ With the lifting of many of the restrictions we are sure many people are now planning a getaway next year and therefore felt that the vouchers towards a holiday would be well received’ explained Nigel.
So should you be thinking of selling or letting your property then please do contact your nearest office which can be found on www.goadsby.com.
How do I qualify for entry into the Prize Draw?
1. These Goadsby’s ‘Money Towards a Holiday Prize Draw 2021’ Rules (‘Rules’) will apply to the draw which will take place on 1st December 2021 (the ‘Draw’).
2. The Draw is a free Prize Draw. These Rules are separate to the terms and conditions to any Goadsby contract you have entered into.
3. You will be automatically entered into the prize draw subject to the qualifying conditions below.
4. To qualify for entry into the Prize Draw, you must instruct and contract with us on a sole agency basis for a minimum period of 16 weeks to sell or let your owned residential property in the postcode districts below between the 1st September 2021 and 30th November 2021 (subject to our minimum fee of £2,350.00 & vat). It will not apply to previously instructed sales or lettings properties, however, a landlord will qualify for entry if they have already instructed us to let the property and then decide to instruct us to sell the property between 1st September 2021 and 30th November 2021.
5. The residential property needs to be in the following postcode districts/sectors:
Post codes: All Sectors in the following postcode districts – BH, DT, SO, PO & SP.
6. Even if you instruct us in accordance with 4 and 5 above, you will not qualify to enter the Prize Draw if:
• You’re below the age of 18.
• You do not own the property.
• You don’t live in England, Wales or Scotland. You cannot enter if you live in Northern Ireland because of laws governing prize draws in Northern Ireland.
• You work for any Goadsby Group company.
7. Entries are limited to one entry per property instructed. Therefore, if you instructed us on two properties, you would be entered into the draw twice and so on (up to a maximum of 5 entries).
The Prize Draw
8. A winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on 1st December 2021. If the prize draw cannot take place on this date it will be held as soon as we possibly can afterwards.
9. In relation to the prize draw and the Rules our decisions are final and we will have no obligation to respond to questions or queries.
10. There is only one prize of £2,000.00 (to the first and only person selected from the draw).
11. The prize draw If the property is owned jointly then the prize will be shared equally between all qualifying owners (irrespective of % ownership of the property).
What happens if you win
12. The winner will be contacted soon after the draw and the payment of the prize will be made to them by cheque only.
13. Before we pay the prize money (if it is not held already) we may require the selected winner to provide proof of their identity, age and proof they were living in England, Wales or Scotland on the day of the draw. If the selected winner was unable to provide this information we have the absolute right to refuse to pay out the winnings.
14. We will ask you to take part in publicity relating to the prize draw.
When you will not be entitled to the prize
15. If you’re selected the winner, you will not be entitled to your prize in any of the following circumstances;
• When we try and contact you to inform you of the prize (in writing and on the telephone) and do not receive a response to our attempts in contacting you and more than 2 months has passed since the date of the Draw.
• If we discover you did not meet the qualifying criteria in 4, 5 & 6 above.
• We have been unable to verify the additional details requested from you in 13.
• You reject the prize.
16. If you are not entitled to the prize then an alternative reserve winner will be drawn.
17. If you falsely claim to be a prize winner, you’ll be liable to pay back any prize money paid to you and compensate us for any additional losses or damage we may suffer in recovering the prize money from you.
Promoter: ‘Goadsby’ - Goadsby & Harding (Residential) Limited, 99 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth BH8 8DY (Registered in England Number: 1871280) PAW/13 August 2021