24 March 2017
* Know your budget and stick to it.
* Appoint an efficient commercial property lawyer early in the process.
* Know the location you want to be trading from.
* Know roughly what size of property you need.
* Do you need parking, access for deliveries, a basement, exceptional eaves height?
* Know how long you would sign a lease for.
* Build a rapport with the Estate Agent involved.
* Get a survey carried out before committing to a lease.
* Don’t forget rates will be payable to the Local Authority.
- you may be able to claim small business rates relief but check with the Valuation Office.
Most of all enjoy searching and good luck with the business venture.
Should you require any assistance please contact Paul Stewart, Managing Director of Goadsby Commercial on 01202 550000.