5 September 2018
Goadsby are delighted and excited to announce that in conjunction with our 60th anniversary we have launched our biggest giveaway yet on social media !
If you are free to travel on the 13th December. We are giving away an 8 day Christmas Market Cruise to Germany and Denmark for 2 adults!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is like and follow our page on Instagram #goadsbytestateagents or similarly you can like and follow our facebook page and comment on the posts who you would like to take with you.
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Fred Olsen Cruise Lines and you can Join The Balmoral on a magical cruise to Germany and Denmark for the chance to go in search of that special gift or simply soak up the friendly festive atmosphere of some of Europe’s very best Christmas markets.
You can enter this competition though our Facebook page or our Instagram page.
Please see link below for Facebook
Or search #goadsbyestateagents on Instagram.
Germany really comes to life at ‘the most wonderful time of year’ and with a day each in Bremen and Hamburg, you’ll have opportunities to enjoy the country’s famous yuletide spirit to the full. In both cities you’ll discover dreamland-esque Christmas markets draped with twinkling lights and decorations and packed with pretty wooden huts selling a variety of gifts and delicious traditional treats such as glühwein and lebkuchen. From Bremen you can also tour to Oldenburg and be enchanted by the Old Quarter, transformed into a dazzling ‘winter wonderland’ at Christmas. Aside from the festive markets there’s much more to pack in too. You could take in the historic structures of Bremen’s UNESCO-listed city centre and the many highlights of Hamburg, including the gothic-style St Nikolai Church, the Chilehaus and the unique Miniatur Wunderland – home to world’s largest model railway – to name just a few. You’ll also experience daytime scenic cruising of the Kiel Canal, passing through this incredible German waterway twice of your unforgettable festive adventure.
Sandwiched between your calls into Bremen and Hamburg is a full day in Copenhagen. Any time spent in the delightful Danish capital is memorable, but even more so at Christmas when you can savour the fairy-tale atmosphere and mesmerising displays of light and decoration. A particular highlight is the busy festive market hosted at the legendary Tivoli Gardens, one of the world’s oldest amusement parks. You’ll find plenty of stalls offering everything from Nordic handicrafts to tempting local delicacies, such as gløgg wine and æbleskiver apple pancakes. Alternatively you could choose to take a walking tour of the city and see the sights, including the impressive Christiansborg and Amalienborg Palaces; explore the charming Nyhavn waterfront district; or head to the pedestrianised streets of Strøget, which are lined with lovely cafés and superb shops.
Please click on the links below to find out more about the cruise and the ship and please read our terms and conditions. By entering the competition you confirm that you have read and understood the t & c’s.
Terms & Conditions
- The cruise prize is for two adults, both of 18 years of age and above. No minors may be permitted.
- The competition is running on both our Instagram and facebook page and you can enter from either one separately.
- The winner will be drawn randomly at 12pm on the 9th November 2018. Any entries after the draw will not count.
- The winner will be announced on facebook and Instagram on Friday 9th November 2018.
- The cruise prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The cruise prize cannot be sold on through a third party, e.g. on eBay,
- The cruise prize cannot be transferred to another person.
- The cruise prize will require travel to and from a UK departure port in order to embark / disembark the cruise ship – the organisation of which, and costs relating to, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The exact category of room will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- No room upgrades are available, under any circumstances.
- The cruise prize is for two adults sharing a twin-bedded room.
- A full, valid EU passport and travel insurance (mandatory) are required.
- Travel to / from the UK departure port, shore tours, travel insurance (mandatory), personal expenditure and gratuities are not included in the cruise prize.
- It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to ensure that they have the correct type of travel insurance in place to suit a cruise holiday – such as, covering medical repatriation in the event of an emergency.
- In the rare event of the cancellation of this cruise by Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, for whatever reason, no cash refund may be sought – Fred. Olsen will provide a suitable alternative cruise holiday, which the prize winner is under no obligation to accept.
- A gratuity of £5 per person, per day will be added to the onboard account – this cannot be removed, under any circumstances, and must be settled at the end of the cruise by the winner. This does not form part of the prize.