Do you have an interest in the property industry?
Do you have a customer service/administration background?
A vacancy has arisen within our busy Lettings Property Management department based in Ferndown - full time or part time hours available.
You will receive:
- a competitive salary
- full training within a supportive and rewarding environment
- career progression opportunities
The role, based in our Maintenance team will include:
- dealing with maintenance requests and actioning works
- building relationships by liaising with landlords and tenants
- issuing section notices
- deposit management and general duties associated with Property Management.
- have a strong personality
- have the ability and confidence to deal with clients and customers in all situations
- be a team player with excellent IT and administration skills
- be organised, show great attention to detail and be able to work to tight timescales.
Goadsby is one of the leading independent residential and commercial estate agency and property services networks in the south and south east of England – a company that rewards hard work, good ideas and a proactive attitude.
We produce highly motivated, exceptionally talented staff with a passion for driving the continued success of our business. The company fully supports employees with their development - our objective is not to provide people with a job, but a career.
Apply below with CV and covering note or send to:
HR Manager, Goadsby
503a Ringwood Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9AG
Apply for position