Do you have previous Lettings Property Management experience?
Are you wishing to move into a supervisory role?
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, hardworking and experienced Lettings Property Manager at our Ferndown office.
You will receive:
- a competitive salary
- the opportunity to work with and learn from some of our most experienced senior lettings staff
- further career development
As a Lettings Property Manager you will:
- providing support to the Lettings Director and Associate Director
- manage the team tasked with overseeing all aspects of Lettings Property Management including maintenance requests, renewals/endings of tenancy agreements and returning of deposits
- have a good understanding of lettings legislation
- have a strong personality
- have the ability and confidence to deal with clients and customers in all situations
- be accurate and organised with excellent IT and administration skills
- have the ability to work well under pressure.
Goadsby is one of the leading independent residential and commercial estate agency and property services networks in the south and south east of England – a company that rewards hard work, good ideas and a proactive attitude.
We produce highly motivated, exceptionally talented staff with a passion for driving the continued success of our business. The company fully supports employees with their development - our objective is not to provide people with a job, but a career.
Apply below with CV and covering note or send to:
HR Manager, Goadsby
503a Ringwood Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9AG
Apply for position