We are looking for a highly motivated Lettings Negotiator/Trainee to complement our growing team in Southampton and assist with letting our extensive portfolio of properties.
You will receive:
- a competitive basic salary plus commission
- full training in a supportive and rewarding environment
- the opportunity for career progression whilst learning from our experienced lettings team
As a Lettings Negotiator you will:
- generate and book lettings valuations
- manage the applicant list and conduct property viewings
- liaise with tenants and landlords, progressing lets through to completion
The successful applicant will:
- have previous experience in Lettings or in a sales/customer service role
- be confident in their ability to hit and exceed targets
- be resilient, positive, organised, and detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Full driving licence required.
Goadsby is the leading independent residential and commercial estate agency and property services network for the south and south east of England - an environment that rewards hard work, good ideas and a proactive attitude.
As a company, we produce highly motivated, exceptionally talented staff with a passion for driving the continued success of our business. The company fully supports employees with their development - our objective is not to provide people with a job, but a career.
Apply below with CV and covering note or send to:
HR Manager, Goadsby
503a Ringwood Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9AG
Apply for position